Social media DFY [done for you] captions
It's 2022 A lot of us have been pushing out [writing] social media content for a loooong time now.
We get it.
You're running out of ideas. Content. Creativity. You might even be a bit 'content-fatigued'. ..
But we got you with this month's blog post on all things captions!.
Whether you're an e-comm store, restaurant, in real estate or more, you can use this generic content captions for YOUR business. We've got call to action captions, captions that convert, engage and drive traffic. See below and steal some for your socials!
You're welcome 😁
· Comment with the emoji that sums up your #mood today.
· On a scale of 1-10 how likely are you to recommend us to a friend?
· Describe your day in one word.
· Describe your day in three emojis. Here’s mine:
· Tag a small business you love to support.
· Need recs for restaurants to try! Where should we go? Tag the spots you love, below!
· Hey food family! Did you try the recipe I posted? Comment below if you loved it (or hated it!) and whether you tweaked any of the ingredients.
· This image or that? (use this with a carousel of images)
Have an event? Amp up the excitement. Doing a collaboration? Tag your partners and get their followers on board. Have some hot tips? Offer how-to value by showing followers how to use your product and why it’s desirable. Here are some examples of cool captions that help sell:
· Hey #city! Popup tonight @partnerbusiness. Come by to meet the makers!
· Last day for 25% off all winter boots 👢 Shop the link in bio by 11:59 p.m. to get in on the goods!
· We partnered with @partnerbusiness to create a wear-anywhere travel bag. Where would you wear this?
· They’re back! “Special seasonal item” is on our site now. How will you use it?
· We’re loving @influencer in our #specialproduct. Hello gorgeous!
· Guest chef @partnerbusiness is creating a special menu next week at @ourcafe. Reserve your spot to taste her fab tacos and come on an empty stomach
Get more traffic to your website/blog/shop with Instagram. Your caption should provide enough value and enticement that people stop their scroll, click to your bio, and then click through your link. Be clear about what you’re offering if people click through. You might also try offering a snippet in your caption. If your blog post has 10 tips, give IG scrollers two, so they’re hooked into clicking your link to read more. Leave them wanting more! Be a little mysterious; hint at a surprise or awesome deal or mind-blowing fact, but don’t give it away entirely.
· Confused about all the new social media updates? Click the link in bio ☝️ to read our blog post featuring ten new updates!
· “Quote from your newest podcast episode,” featuring @guest! To hear this whole amazing episode, click the link in our bio!
· We’ve got a secret … tap the link in the bio to find out what it is!
· Like what you see? All this and more at the link in our bio.
· *Comp* Win a free #beautykit! It’s easy, just follow @ouraccount & then visit the link in bio to see our newest liquid eyeliner. Make up a name for our new #product and enter it in the comments below! If we pick your name, you’ll win!
· Animal print coats all day, every day! To shop the look, click the image. (For shoppable Instagram accounts)
· Want a first look at what properties are on the market? Subscribe to our real estate newsletter for the freshest listings. You’ll see them first, so you don’t lose the one. Link in bio.
Call to action captions:
· Tag the friend who [fill in the blank]
· Tag your girl gang
· Tag your fave brand
· Tag an account I should follow
· Follow @ourbrand for more [fill in the blank]
· Follow 👉 @ourbrand & be the first to learn about new releases
· Receive loyalty discounts on our services by following @ourbrand
· Enter to win our giveaway by following us and then tagging a friend in the comments below!
· Get small business hacks and daily inspiration by joining the community @oursmallbusiness
· 💕 GIVEAWAY! 💕 We’re giving away X product! To enter, follow @ourbrand and tag a friend (each friend you tag counts as an entry!)
· Visit our website for more info!
· Want us to feature your content? Follow @ouraccount and tag your creations with #ourbrand