10 signs you’re a creative cat
When you’re in holiday mode and you want a nice easy read [okay and when the author, ahem - me, wants a nice easy blog post to write to ease on in to the new year…]
10 signs you’re a creative cat + three cheers to my fellow creatives…
1. Your creative bizzo is about that 3/4 passion, 1/4 money life. It’s allllll about the love of getting your creative on.
2. You looove to dream. And often create happy scenarios in your head.
3. Dislikes include: being managed + likes include: being left to your own creative devices.
4. You’ll try anything once – just to try it. YOLO.
5. You’re not down with conforming. At all.
6. You can find many uses in random objects like... a toilet roll. Because, #creative.
7. Coffee, computer [for ideas + notes] and a music playlist are always high on rotation.
8. You love a good ‘location’ - working from the beach, from a cafe, from the couch - wherever it is, location = creative fuel.
9. You love to people watch - as long as it’s not from behind a bush. That’s just creepy.
10. You always seek out inspo + are down for a new bar, restaurant, movie, whatever.